Motion Detector: 24GHz Radar Doppler Module
NJR4266 is intelligent human motion sensor module that can detect objects moving at low speed like a pedestrian in a short distance range (7 to 14 m) by itself and it incorporates a 24 GHz band microwave circuit, antenna, signal processing circuit, and also MCU in a 17.2 x 27.3 x 5.1 mm low profile package.
Signal processing of original technology greatly reduces false detection due to environmental noise, achieves stable detection results, and identifies directions of approach and separation. And also it has a function to reduce power consumption by sensitivity setting.
It has multiple antenna types so that users can select the optimum detection angle according to the application, and has UART and standalone (digital output / analog range setting) as interface type. It is possible to use in a wide range of applications form these lineups.
– Motion sensor using the 24GHz Microwave Doppler
– Antenna, Microwave RF circuit, IF amp, MCU and voltage regulator are integrated in a low- profile package (17.2 x 27.3 x 5.1 mm)
Minimum 1.9 mA @ 3.3 V power supply
– Sleep mode for reducing power when unnecessary
– Signal processing software for the steady sensing
– Enhancing the signal from movement object and decreasing random noises
– Decreasing the mutual interference between sensors
– Identification of direction for movement object (approaching and leaving).
– Interface selectable from UART and digital output / analog sensitivity setting
+49(0)5424 2340-29write email