The HR-T Series LVDTs are a variant of the popular HR Series. The HR-T Series LVDTs provide the optimum performance required for a majority of high-temperature applications up to 392°F [200°C] continuous. The large 1/16 inch [1.6mm] bore-to-core radial clearance provides for ample installation misalignments and therefore reduces the application costs. Featuring a high output voltage and a broad operating frequency range, these versatile and highly reliable LVDTs deliver worry-free and precise position measurements.
Available in a variety of stroke ranges from ±0.05 to ±10 inches, the HR-T Series can be configured with a metric threaded core as an option. The HR-T is compatible with the full line of Measurement Specialties LVDT signal conditioners.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the HR-T windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
· Operating temperature 392°F [200°C]
· High Reliability
· Large core-to-bore clearance
· Stroke ranges from ± 0.05 to ±10 inches
· AC operation from 400Hz to 5kHz
· Stainless steel housing
· Imperial or metric threaded core
· 392°F [200°C] continuous operation
· 0.25% linearity (100% stroke)
· Large 1/16” core-to-bore clearance
· Shock and vibration tolerant
· Electromagnetic/electrostatic shielding
· Calibration certificate supplied with each unit
· High temperature applications
· Process control
· Factory automation
· Materials testing
· Applications with large misalignments
· General industrial
Field Application Engineer
+49 (0)5424 2340-54write email