The HR-Z Series LVDTs are a variant of the popular HR Series. The HR-Z Series provide the optimum performance required for a majority of mild radiation applications. The large 1/16 inch [1.6mm] bore-to-core radial clearance provides for ample installation misalignments and therefore reduces the application costs. Featuring a high output voltage and a broad operating frequency range, these versatile and highly reliable LVDTs deliver worry-free and precise position measurements at temperatures up to 300°F [150°C].
Available in a variety of stroke ranges from ±0.05 to ±10 inches, the HR-Z Series can be configured with a metric threaded core as an option. With mild radiation resistance (1012 NVT total integrated flux; 107 rads Gamma), the HR-Z Series is compatible with the full line of Measurement Specialties LVDT signal conditioners.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the HR-Z windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
· High Reliability
· Large core-to-bore clearance
· Stroke ranges from ± 0.05 to ±10 inches
· AC operation from 400Hz to 5kHz
· Stainless steel housing
· Imperial or metric threaded core
· Mild radiation resistance
· Large 1/16” core-to-bore clearance
· Shock and vibration tolerant
· Electromagnetic/electrostatic shielding
· Calibration certificate supplied with each unit
· Mild radiations areas
· High temperature applications
· Process control
· Factory automation
· Applications with large misalignments
Product Marketing Engineer
+49(0)5424 2340-25write email