The M-12 Series of layer-wound LVDTs offer premium performance at standard LVDT pricing. The M-12 series are wound with state-of-the art, computerized winding machines on a ribless bobbin, resulting in the smooth transfer function required for the most demanding materials testing and position feedback applications. Precision distribution and tapering of the layer windings provide an excellent stroke to length ratio, without sacrificing sensor linearity.
A constant sum of the secondary output voltages throughout the linear range insures compatibility with ratiometric signal conditioning schemes for even lower temperature coefficients.
The M-12 Series coil designs have been optimized to provide the lowest possible temperature coefficient of sensitivity, while maintaining suitability for operation with extended cable lengths. An internal high-permeability magnetic shield provides protection in the noisiest electromagnetic environments, while the high-quality AISI 304 Series stainless steel housing protects the LVDT from corrosion in aggressive environments.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the M-12 windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
· Premium performance at competitive price
· Low 100ppm/°C temperature coefficient
· Low phase shift
· Stroke ranges from ±10 to ±100mm
· Stainless steel housing
· Imperial or metric threaded core
· Small 12mm diameter case
· Low temperature coefficient of sensitivity
· Excellent stroke to length ratio
· Smooth transfer function
· Constant sum of secondary output voltages
· Electromagnetic shielding
· AISI 304 Series stainless steel case
· Materials testing extensometers
· Cylinder position feedback
· Hydraulic spool valve position feedback
· Roller gap positioning
· Automotive suspension testing
· Flight simulators
· Aircraft flight control feedback
Field Application Engineer
+49 (0)5424 2340-54write email