The legendary MHR Series LVDTs provide precision measurements in space restrictive applications. With a diameter of just 3/8 inch [9.5mm], and an extremely lightweight core, the MHR Series is ideal for applications where excessive core weight could influence the motion; with less inertia, accurate measurements at higher displacement speeds are easier to achieve. The lightweight core also reduces mechanical stresses and helps preserve the structural integrity of the core actuation assembly. The high output sensitivity resulting from the close electrical coupling between the coil and core provides ample signal for interfacing with practically all signal conditioners and conditioning circuits. The magnetic stainless steel housing provides electromagnetic and electrostatic shielding.
The high temperature operation (200oC) model, MHR-T is available for stroke ranges of ±0.025 to ±1 inch. A High pressure (vented case) model, MHR-V is also available. The MHR is compatible with the full line of Measurement Specialties LVDT signal conditioners.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the MHR windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
· Small size and low mass core
· High output signal
· Stroke ranges from ± 0.005 to ±2 inches
· AC operation from 2kHz to 20kHz
· Imperial or metric threaded core
· Compact size
· ±0.25% linearity (100% stroke)
· Shock and vibration tolerant
· Stainless steel case
· Calibration certificate supplied with each unit
· X, Y, Z stage position feedback
· Wire-die bonding machines
· Cylinder position feedback
· Voice coil testing
· Materials testing machines
· Space restricted installations
Field Application Engineer
+49 (0)5424 2340-54write email