The TSYS3 is a miniature digital temperature sensor that
provides factory calibrated highly accurate temperature data.
The device contains a durable temperature sensor element, A/D
converter, and microcontroller to manage data communications
via an I2C interface.
TSYS3 is available in a TDFN8 or a XDFN6 package to easily
adapt to the space available on a PC board. These packages are
very small and have low thermal mass which provides a quick
response to temperature changes.
The operating and measurement temperature range is -40 to
+125°C with a resolution of ±0.01°C.
Operating and sleep currents are extremely low making this
sensor ideal for mobile and battery power applications.
· High Accuracy ±0.5°C @ Temp.: 0°C … +60°C
· Adjustment of high accuracy temperature range on request
· Low Supply Current [lt] 5 μA (standby [lt] 0.4 μA)
· I2C Interface up to 1MHz
· Small IC-Package TDFN8 2.5mm x 2.5mm and XDFN6 1.5mm X 1.5mm
· Operating Temperature Range: -40°C … +125°C
· Programmable I2C Address
Product Marketing Engineer
+49(0)5424 2340-25write email