One or two platinum bands wounded on solid glass core and
homogeneously sealed with external tube.
· Nominal Value: 100 Ohm at 0°C
Tolerance according to IEC 60751: class W 0.3, W 0.15 and W 0.1
Temperature coefficient Alpha = 3850 ppm/K
Closer tolerances in restricted temperature ranges
· Connection Wires: Platinum coated nickel wires
· The lead wires connection is pull up force resistant
· Housing Advise: Can be used in most of liquids without protection (water, oil, solvent, acid…).
· Options: – Lead wires length
– Extension cable
– Glass shape (diameter, length, bent)
– Ohmic values
Field Application Engineer
+49 (0)5424 2340-54write email