Break out Board for TMC5160 (2,8A/60V)
The TMC5160 breakout board is a development board with the dedicated TMC5160 chip. It is designed to give users the chance to rapidly prototype their applications - making it possible to immediately check how the motor performs with TMC chips while developing the application's software.
• TMC5160-TA stepper controller
• Supply voltage 9-36V (limited by the MOSFETs)
• Iphase;RMS up to 2.8A
• Configuration [&] Control via SPI
• S/D mode selectable via solder option
• Use with optional lowESR ELCO, ca. 150uF
• Board width 1.5", board height 1.1"
• 2x11 pin 0.1" header rows for pins/connectors
• Link to additional information and IC data sheet
Carrier board for all TRINAMIC breakout boards (BOBs)
Stepper Motor Motion-Controller and Driver with Serial Interface for external MOSFET (60V)
Evaluation kit for TMC5160 (4,7A/60V)
Product Marketing Engineer
+49(0)5424 2340-57write email