Break out Board for TMC5160 (2,8A/60V)
The TMC5160 breakout board is a development board with the dedicated TMC5160 chip. It is designed to give users the chance to rapidly prototype their applications - making it possible to immediately check how the motor performs with TMC chips while developing the application's software.
Features and additional Resources
• TMC4671-LA Hardware Servo Controller
• Supply and I/O voltage 3.3V and 5V (with blue LED indicator)
• Motor supply voltage input to measure motor supply (0...80V)
• Communication and con1guration via SPI and UART interface
• Real-time Monitoring Interface for live debugging and tuning using Trinamic’s RTMI adapter
• Additional Step/Direction Interface from a motion controller
• Encoder- and Hall-Feedback
• Supply and status indicator LEDs
• Board width 1.5", board height 1.6"
• 2x16 pin 0.1" header rows for pins/connectors, distance of rows 1.4"
• Link to additional information and IC data sheet
• Link to evaluation kit
Product Marketing Engineer
+49(0)5424 2340-57write email